Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Re: mobilized

I now have my car back. (You can stop reading now if you don't want to be bored to tears by my rambling...)

I'd taken it in for repairs sunday evening, unfortunately, the part they'd been sent was the wrong one (which is why I didn't buy it myself and have them put it in, part's places always give me the wrong part the first two or three times...) but they finally finished with it today.

It's funny how much I missed having a vehicle just for two days. Yesterday I was really wanting to get out for a drive, though, that was partly due to how awesomely beautiful it was. As was today. So beautiful that I drove with the windows down for the first time in awhile...

Till my hat flew out the window from the back seat...

Thankfully, Gerry was following me in his truck and was able to retrieve it before it was run over.

Anyway, all told a decent day, though as it's only 4pm, there's still plenty of it left...

No comments:

Post a Comment